Sunday, February 3, 2013

The journey begins..

So this is the post I made on fb on the 31st of January, the date on which I started this losing weight thingy. I will write in both English and Sabahan slang (which is where I'm from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia) but if there's anything you wish to understand, you may contact me at mojigoh@hotmail.com.

Okay so preggy weight was 56kg..after branak turun pi 54kg...naik balik pi 56kg pasal badan tidak cukup fat so keep eating for good milk supply..Nowadays, night breastfeeding only though not so frequent..so turun balik 53kg. 

Now I am starting to take this acclaimed all natural slimming drink for which I will reveal the name later that claims I can loose up to 5kg in a month...let see if it really works. Claims can lose by normal healthy eating and moderate exercise, not need diet berlebihan. My exercise is enough bila bubut Minuya. More than dat sia pingsan ok. Target if possible pre-preggy weight 47 kg. Time tu sia hot. Hahahah. Sekarang tidak payahla telampau kuwus. Bidak. Teda nenen. Nanti hubby komplen.

Setakat hot mama pun buli la. Sampai 48-50kg pun sia happy suda...adakah sia akan berjaya? Adakah ia hanya gimmick semata-mata? Kita tunggu dan lihat. Today is the first day..after breakfast and drinking one sachet..not hungry at all. Usually I crave for sweet things and carbo. Thirsty all the time but bagusla minum banyak air, kan? Teda pening. Teda mau pigi toilet balik2. Macam biasa jak. Breastmilk flow macam biasa ja. Minuya not affected. Everything seems to be fine..

Tune in next week same time and same place for updates. Pray I don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment